ISPS offers a variety of enrichment classes and activities that are appropriate for 3-5 year old children. Enrichment activities are only offered for children enrolled in the full-day program. Some of the programs may be included with tuition and some may be at an additional cost. Enrichment classes may be taught by the owner/director of ISPS, Jennifer Frank or by a company hired to come in and teach the children.
2017-2018 School Year Enrichment Acitvities
Music and Movement class: Neighborhood Music Stapleton (NMS)
- preschool level music curriculum that involves a variety of music exposure as well as focus on literacy and movement.
- Music and movement class teacher: Ms. Cassidy http://neighborhoodmusicstapleton.com/teacher/cassidy-bacon/
Preschool Level Yoga Class: Zentastic Kids
- Zentastic Kids is a in-home yoga studio for children
NEW FOR 2018-2019 SCHOOL YEAR:
Cooking Class: Kidstir Subscription
- Kidstir is a monthly cooking subscription kit for kids
- Cooking as a monthly class project to inspire creativity in the kitchen, focus on following step by step directions, learn about food science, and work together as a cooking team